Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updates

So, as I'm sure you all are aware we had a great vacation up to Eagle River at the end of July! I'll have some pictures to post from that as well as a video of the bears that I scared up in to a tree at 5:00 in the morning!

I've also made some additions to the blog as well. I'm a bit of a reader and thought I'd share with anybody who cares what I'm reading now and I'll also probably try my hand at a book review or two.

Also coming up is Leah's baptism next week Sunday! We're so excited and very blessed to have such a happy and healthy little girl. Anyways, with that I hope you all are having a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see you guys in a few days... and to be part of the baptism. :-) Give Leah a huge hug from her Fairy Godmother. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete